Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Email, at last!!

We each sent Kyle mail this week, so he had nine notes to read!!  Guess we'll compact it a little.
 
I love to hear from you all, but I barley have time to read the messages and write back, if you wnt to talk write a letter, Ive written 4 two of them are two the family two of them are to richard and edy....I can only use the computer for 30 minuets a week, but I can write letters during MDT. However letters take a minimum of a week to get from sender to reciever and I can only send letters on my P-Day (which is Tuseday darren). Im doing Great, Never been better!!! Our District is only 4 ppl and we all get along really well! =) My companhiero is Bacanna! =) i love him to  death!!! The trip was the longest airplane ride EVER which means that I was uncofortable, I hated the food, I couldnt sleep and since i cant read on a plane, or watch the movies or listen to the music I went out of my mind! but it was good! The CTM is bacana!!! The food is AWESOME!!! I eat everything! and I have beans and rice twice a day, which is probably why I havent had the diarhea everyone complains about...lol we have gym 5 times a week, unfortunatly soccer was outlawed b4 I got here...=( but w/e I love it! um...yes dad I was aware of themeeting with the high counsli...w/e theyre called....and my companhiero heard me speaking em português  last week, which was cool...were all messed up now, sometimes we cant understand english cause were listening for português, and writing in english is getting harder and harder cause in Português its spelled like it sounds...english is muito mau!!! I love some of the teachers and stuglle with others...mainly the one taht doesnt teach us anything....but Irmão nascimento if Bacana!!! and i Love Irmão Peçanha hes the greatest....hope spence enjoyed his field trip, the beach is the best!! and tell joshua he can have my cookie, tell ally im doing fine and im working hard tell daniel that hitting ppl isnt very nice anyways!!! lolHope everyone is doing great. sory I cant go into detail with everyone and actualy talk to them I really dont have time. P-day was much better today than it was last week. Brasil is the most amazzing place ever!!! I love it, on P-day were allowed to go into the area and go o different stores and resturants and talk to ppl and enjoy the community, its SO much betteer than Provo!!! Our district has great times together, we all laugh our ways throgh the day and are constatly telling jokes. We get along well with the other elders too, but we have the most fun by ourselves....I know its kinda selfish but were all really hoping that the other 12 elders that were supposed to arrive with us stay in provo till they have to leave the ctm...lol we like out group. tell my brothers ALL OF THEM not to take anything for grantite....the ppl here have nothing compared to what we have in the states and it~s ridiculous I have to go now....   Love You All Elder Lund

No comments:

Post a Comment