Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Letters from last week (I was at camp!)

Thanks Dad, Yeah i did know about Brasil lol I wrote about it in my letters, but idk when youll get them, on game day we hear the horns for 4 hours before the game starts and everytime they score we hear it throughout the CTM its sweet. My district doesnt like it, but I love it! Some of the Elders are set to go tracting in downtown São Paulo but since Brasil Playes Portugal that day theyre changing things. Ive heard two stories, one is that they are going to go tracting with us here around the CTM and the other is that theyre going to downtown untill the game starts, either way though President Clark does not want them in down town for the game. Ive also heard that USA tied with England and with Slivania, Mexico kicked italy out...I think...Mexico beat italy, but I dont remember if its was itally~s first or second loss...=P Repeat for LA, thats AWESOME!!! Over half way done we have four of nine weeks left and I can read in the language without an english translation and i speak and teach in the language, but I still run into ideas that I dont know how to say and then i have to stop speaking and try and simplify my language to where I can comunicate. But im improving and yeah thats pretty much it I study for 11+ hours a day eat and exercise...lol hope everythinkg is going well Elder Lund

We go tracting this friday, not last friday so we havent been yet I wrote about Elder Anderson a little bit in my letter so...yeah lol it was good =) lol Hes ligit and his wife is really nice. Thats sweet Edy got that, shed better write me about it or Im gona complain! lol mom should be at Girls Camp now if I understood correctly so yeah lol she better have mailed those letters, cause I cant write spencer back yet till I get his letter! Tell joshua i said "cool story!"  Tell DAniel good luck with his puppy! =) Tell Ally I love her, and tell my other brothers, to ply nice with the other kids, unlsee of couse one of the other kids wants to fight, then they have to kick the other kids butt! hope mom does well with her contest! =) Fun Fact, Ive written so much in my journal that Im not sure how long it will last me, but I had a cool idea, since I only write on one page, once I fill the book, Im going to flip it upside down and write the other way! =) Take it Easy Elder Lund PS I like how this letter is titled World Cup and then has nothing to do with the World Cup lol

No comments:

Post a Comment