Monday, September 13, 2010

Still difficult...

HAHAHAHA, The whole seminary class is going to follow his sleeing example! lol =) Love ya D lol This week was Better, Dificult but better! I have learned something this week. Every Problem I have had on my short mission can be traced back to not carring if the house is clean or dirty. If the House is clean I have no problems, everytime the house is a mess so is my work...lol funny how that works. So we cleaned the house, at least part of it. I really dont have time to clean everything, but I make sure there is nothing on the ground, the garbage is taken out, the floor is swept and I'm the only one who really does the dishes. and when those things are good so is life! =) Moral of this week, The way you care for the blessing heavenly father gives you is the way that he will help you in your times of need. His spirit can not dwell in a dirty place.
Why did Richard stop by? That's nifty that he did! =)
Love YOu JOSHUA!!!
um...yup that sounds likd Johnathan...he would forget to activate his card...glad that you finaly heard from him, he only writes after I write to him and say "yeah thanks for writing...." lol then he writes lol Brilliant in Science and Math and all this crap I dont care about. lacking the inititive to pay attention in everything I do care about lol
 Hope Everything is going well I'm going to go to the book store and get a dictionary! =) I LOVE BOOKS! They make me SMILE! =) Love you all, take it easy and have a good week!
Elder Lund

No comments:

Post a Comment