Monday, April 18, 2011

Most favorite.....Least favorite.....

I want snickerdoodels....crabby patties and crackerjacks! That's good that your thumb is getting better.
I heard John Mars was getting Married!!!!! =) That's SO COOL!!! He was always so nervous and timid, but now he's just freekin' sweet! Tell him I said Hi, and Congratulations e mandei uma abraço! I love my brothers especially my team mates in the world of sarcasm and lovely betterness of witty undertaking in a race of supreme supremacy! Epic Phrase - Kyle, Spelling - Darren, so just shut up I already know! lol
 
Life is going well. We almost had a baptism yesterday, but then the day of he got really embarrassed and ran away, so we have to go try and talk to him again. One of our investigators was at church, out of our 10 so that was really disappointing and frustrating and sad. We even went looking for them when they didn't show up and we got nothing! I've just about destroyed another pair of shoes, so now I need to think about getting a pair that will last a year or just trying to buy another pair and hope they last longer, but either way that decision can wait till the shoes actually die. Our washing machine should get here this week, maybe not til next, but I really hope it's this week. Cause rinsing by hand just takes forever! =P
 
Our apartment is a whole lot of diarrhea, but it has a great view. We're living off of pancakes and french toast because with all of our traveling for district meetings, interviews and zone conference butter, eggs, bread, and flour is about all that we can afford. My comp plays music as much as he can, which to be honest I don't enjoy too much.  I like music, but I like to have quiet time when I can just sit and think.  But with his music I can't do that. But if he doesn't have music he gets all bent out of shape so I just let his music go. He's one of those people who always has music going in his head it just never stops. So I let it slide. He's teaching me some new songs on the guitar and how to pick songs. This week we were butting heads a little bit.  It wasn't bad, but it was enough that I recognized that if we let it slide it would develop into a problem, and I was not about to let that happen. So I told him to sit down and we talked. I asked him what I was doing that he didn't like and what he wanted me to do different, but he's just like Johnathan so he didn't really have specifics and then struggled to express himself, but we did not leave the apartment until we were actually understanding what the other was saying and then we kept talking until we figured everything out. We had to speak in English which I wasn't thrilled about, but he was struggling to the point where he stopped talking when we were speaking Português because he couldn't express himself. So I gave in and spoke English with him thinking that it was more important that we were talking and unified than that we were speaking Português.
 
I don't know.  I'm just working and learning.  Every little piece builds into another piece and then develops to include something else. I don't know...mother that's a stupid question how am I supposed to know what my biggest spiritual experience is? One day something is huge the next it's normal--why doesn't everyone know that? How am I supposed to judge any of that =P
 
I'm learning a lot about what I actually like and enjoy and the environment that is comfortable for me. I do not like a messy house--that bothers me.  I enjoy symphonies and guitar, I love Disney movies. I do not like violence or confrontations - unless they are political and revolutionary. and I don't like fighting. I like Shakespear and poetry and cool epic stories and I like to learn and think and I enjoy walking and sitting in Parks and peaceful calming settings. I like to visit cities, but I do not like to live in cities.  I enjoy reading and writing and art, but I don't like pictures.  Which reminds me I want the pictures that we took the day before I left. Please go get them, if you need to take money out of my account to do it, fine I want those pictures! PLEASE!!!! I think that the biggest spiritual learning experience is still occurring and I am currently unable to express how I feel or what is being learned, because at half time you only know what still has to be done, and find yourself without the time to reflect on the game. Reflection comes at the top of the mountain when you've reached the top and can see just how far you've come. The parts that I love most about the Mission are seeing just how protected and guided we are as missionaries, seeing just how much help is constantly around us and watching as our talents are used in the Lords way to help and teach his children, to bring light and understanding to them. I also enjoy learning the scriptures and seeing just how literally applicable they are and the understanding that comes with living what we teach. 
 
And i hate missionaries that come and screw up everything and don't work. I have no patience or tolerance for people who don't work who come to serve and then don't do it. I hate those people. other than that everything else just has it's place. Eu sei que este obra é a obra do Senhor, e que Ele no guiará cada dia para fazer o que Ele ia se Ele tava aqui conosco. Quando aprendemos para confiar Nele temos sempre tuo que presisamos. Ele alementará cada passado que vive, então quanta mais Ele vai alemantar nos sendo nos mais do que passados. Eu sei que vive meu Senhor, que grande paz e alegria vem com este conheçemento. Eu sei que Ele vive.
Até mais agente
Elder Lund

No comments:

Post a Comment