Monday, April 11, 2011

Baby names & A New Area/Companion

legal. His name should not be shadrach benjamin jack joaquim or shane. I like Saxon, but it really doesn't matter what anyone thinks because Dad already has him name chossen and for that reason he's not telling anyone. Why does everyone like shadrach?
 
Okay well we're here in Mococa, my comp and I and e're the only missionaries in the whole city of 80,000 people trying to help our little branch grow. If everyone comes the have a frequencia de 60-75 pessoas. We have a batismo marcado for this Sunday and my comp loves to make apple pie and will make pie for the batismo! =) APPLE PIE MY FAVORITE! =) lol um...cool tory, so like you all remember when mom looks at us and says something like, "if you don't learn how to do this the Lord is going to teach you on your mission" ....yeah um.....my brothers really need to watch out for that because I don't know if the Lord just thinks it's funny or if mom's are supernatural somehow, but Johnathan is curently my comp...I like him, Johnathan don't take it that I'm dissing you in any way, but I don't understand him or how he thinks. He is litterally Johnathan, just with even mre music. The two even look alike. So I'm currently learning how johnathan's mind works and how to work with and understand his person. We live in an apartment that is full of smokers and smoke, but our appartment is clean. We've also taken the place of several slackers who previously pased hrough here so we'v been given te clean up job here. It's going well, just a little bit slow. The city is really big, not huge, but we still on't know every part. And for Reunião do Districto we have to get up at 4 in the morning, get a bus at 4:45 and then travel to one city, where we then get another bus to the city where we have district meeting. and we get there around 8. And we also learne that if you miss te return bus at 11:45 there isn't another bus till 5 and we'll get home in time to go to bed. But the city is really cool and clean and we really like it. 
 
We were teaching a family the other day and they had been visiting the churc regulary for several months, but then because of some less than exemplary members and bad missionaries they have started to drift away. They haven't been baptized yet, but their desire to be was diminuing. The wife told us that the other day she was praying and aske te Lord to send missionaries to help her family be baptized and get them all excited again. That same day we showe up in the city and then the next day we were introduced to them and started answering their questions. Que Benção, Que Beñção!
 
We're really happy to be here, my comp is teaching me how to play music and I'm teaching him how to talk and express himself. I'm enjoying being here in Mococa.
 
So yeah that's prett much we really like it here in our city all alone working and enjoying our time together, because quite frankly if we didn't enjoy it we wouldn't be having any fun being al alone. lol
 
Okay well you wrote another letter so I'm going to go read and respond to that  and try and I'll find a way to get you all a number to call when you open Johnathan's call and try and set up skype for mothers day. Please call EDY and Richard and ask if they can be there for the call too! =) and tammy can come if she wants I guess since she appears to always be at the house anyways. Don't want to make anyone feel bad, but ask richard and edy please! =)
 
okay love you all
Peace out
Elder Lund

No comments:

Post a Comment