Monday, October 11, 2010

A Breath of Fresh Air.......Transfers!

Yes you do, apparently if you don't send it now I'll get it in March. Every Elder is having their packages sent now. So that was a good call. Also I forgot to ask for two things if they fit with everything. I would love HONEY! in one of those little squeeze bears or three or four of em lol. If you can send it honey comb would be ammazxzing and roasted almonds. =) Once again though I don't expect everything just more ideas =)
 
Well this week was the longest week ever! I did talk to President about everything in interviews and afterward he burned the crap out of my companion and after that my companion didn't talk to me for the rest of the week. He then proceeded to try and make as many last minuet changes as possible and exclude me whenever we had members around, and especially when we had investigators. He also sent me on divisions which he got to last more than the expected time so I wound up in Mirassole for three days with one shirt one pair of pants and two garments until I could get back to my area. I also didn't get to say goodbye to anyone personally because he was angry and didn't want to do anything I wanted to do. So to say the least when I heard that I was being transferred, and it was official, I raised my arms and yelled, "WWWHHOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH!"
 
It did make me sad to go though because I Love Anchieta but there is no way |I could do another 6 weeks with him! I did get up in testimony meeting and tell everyone how glad I was to be there and how much I love them all, but there were people that were really special that weren't at church and I didn't get to say anything to them before I left....I spent Saturday night singing the song from Winnie the Pooh's Grand Adventure when he misses Christopher Robin and is singing to the stars in the tree cause that's pretty much how I felt for most of the week.
 
BUT Elder B Anderson received in his package a bottle of honey in a bear and we were together in Mirassole, and I thought to myself, "Kyle when was the last time you had a honey sandwich? idk. goll, I was probably 10....Kyle You need a honey sandwich again! Okay!" I I went and got some Bread and stuff and Elder B Anderson and I made home made rootbeer floats and honey sandwiches and laughed the night away! =) I pretty much ate the entire bottle of honey in one night! fortunetly for me he was okay with that. =)
 
AND On my way to my new area I got to see Elders Larett and Lau, who are some of my favorite people in the whole world!! They're the elders I was in the CTM with and It was so good to see them! =) Elder Lau has been called as the new financial secretary and Elder Larett in in Ribierão Preto. it was really great to see them again! =) And Now I'm in a new house that's bigger, with a new companion who everyone has said works hard and obeys the rules and our house is CLEAN!!!!!! I'm in Franca now! Aeroporto 2, is the name of our branch and everyone who I trust has told me it's one of the best places in the Mission! =) So I'm very excited to be here glad to be away from my old companion and ready to get back to work since we didn't work at all last week. But we did have the Baptisms Marcela and her two sons were the last baptisms I had in Anchieta. I taught them for two months with 5 other Elders and I was so happy when they got baptized! they were really great! =) well that's pretty much been my life. Summary of Anchieta, In one of the strongest wards I have ever seen with some of the best people I have ever meet we had 8 baptisms with 1 family, 4 of whom can or already have received the priesthood, and more stories than I have time to write. All thanks to the blessings of the Lord.
 
Hey, I know someone else who didn't like reading when he started...lol I love you Jojo!
Yupe, that's Spencer, I also know someone else who's explosive, he's My little brother, we're two of a kind! =) Love ya shorty! That's nifty...I have no interest in the cello but boa sorte Ally! =) love ya little sis! Daniel! I Love you too! Cause AR's ligit 2 ligit to quit! love ya Jacob and ...yeah....|I don't believe that last part...=P Love ya D Tell Dr. Cody I said HI Back and I said Hi to everyone else too! =) I'm going to send you a picture and some words later if it's okay so you can make me Christmas cards and send them to ppl cause I really don't have the time to do that....and would you mind checking on my bank account for me I've had to use my card when our mission had problems getting missionary's the monthly money and for my medicine as well....I have received reimbursements from the mission for the medicine, but that all goes to the mission account so I'd like to know how much I still have on the card. and I have no idea where I left my tie, I thought it was in the trunk of Dad's car...anyways I've got to go now talk to you all late, take it easy and remember to laugh cause if your not laughing your not living!
Até Mais
Elder Lund

No comments:

Post a Comment