Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Story of my Life:

So the story of my life can be described as such, I regularly have these epically amazzing awsome incredible ideas occur in my brain that I can't resist. These epically amazzing ideas are followed by smaller stupid ideas to help make the great epic ideas more epic! These small stupid ideas are encourage by groups of friends who are edged on by the prospect of seeing soemthing really funny. Then these small stupid funny ideas are followed by consequences... Many people have and will look at me and ask, "didn't you learn anything from the first few stupid ideas that you had and the consequences they brought you?" My response, "Why yes, I learned that a week after the consequences they make for great stories. And I have a lot of great stories! =)
 
So that bomb thing sounds just like...awesome....lol Yeah I like Joe! =) So pretty much everytime anyone here in Brazil says try, the missionaries respond, "The Devil, tries!"
"Do, or Do Not! There is no try!"
 
And no Brazil doesn't celebrate halloween, or anything like it, but I believe that previous missionaries have converted the Franca members because they are going to do something tomorrow kind like it, but I'm pretty sure they're gonna give away candy...not ask for it...very anti-American! lol
 
So you tell me about Darren and the first thing that came to my mind was my taller brother running down a corridor and running into a wall, and then I thought hey, maybe it looked a little like Napolian Dynomite and before I even finished reading what you had written I started laughing really loud and it was really funny! lol I want a picture of that! lol I bet it looks really funny too! I love you D, but I just cant see how it's not funny.  If anyone else had done it you and I both would be laughing especailly if it had been me!! lol
 
Okay if you send me paperwork I'll work on it.
 
Work here is going slowly, we really don't have any progressing investigators which I'm not used to.  So I'm trying to figure out how to turn what have become social calls back into lessons and scripture study, but it's going slowly =P and since I spent so much time debating with my father, I really don't have time to write anything else becaue I have to go email President. Sorry. Hope you enjoy the letter and my many sarcasticly rude remarks that flew to personal emails today, because I sure DID! =)  Love you all
Até Mais
Elder Lund

No comments:

Post a Comment