Saturday, November 20, 2010

Bibiddy Bobbidy Booped..

Then we got Bibiddy Bobbidy Booped by the magic man. ssssssssssssssssssssoooooooo yeah.....um...I can't tell you much about this week because I can't.  One day you'll all find out, but not today =) We didn't have a baptism this week. I didn't even know the training was world wide and came from Salt Lake, and no we probably can't watch it, there's just no time...=P
Please tell Sister Craig that I just got her letter that she sent at the begining of October, with your letter and Jacob's letter too. I just got those this week and Please tell Sister Craig that I'm working of something really speciall for her class.
The only other thing I really have to say is that I certainly hope that you're not baptizing a lot of people.  If you are, you might need to go ans speak with Bishop Edmonds....and I'm really surprised Dad didn't say anything...lol
Quesions, how much time do James and Sam have on their missions? I don't remember when they left....My comp really wants a hat, and wanted me to ask you if you could buy him one and send it down here, he said he'd pay me back, but after I thought about it, That doesn't really get the money back to you at all and the postage is probably a lot too, but I told him I'd ask. um....
Pretty much I haven't laughed this hard since I was with Elder Bernards, And you will all love me, and this week was really up and down but it'll all be good and once again I have a short letter. sorry everyone, but you'll all understand soon. =)
Peace Out and Take it easy
Elder Lund

No comments:

Post a Comment